"" About More Happy Readers: FAQ

This is a Support Page for More Happy Readers

This is a support page for Max Tell's main blog: More Happy Readers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

FAQ



- Bogota, Colombia 2010

Max Tell FAQ

If you have any questions the following FAQ may be of help. If your question is not answered, please email me at robert@maxtell.ca.

About Max Tell's More-Happy-Readers
Are you Going to Publish a Book on any of the topics you cover on this blog? – I certainly hope that over time, I will collect enough material to publish a number of books and audio CDs on the various topics covered in this blog. 
Can I leave a link to my own blog in my comments? – At this early stage, links are not appreciated. The best thing you can do is keep your comments helpful, engaging and on topic. If at any time, I change my mind, I will make that change clear right here on this page.
May I republish posts from Max Tell's More-Happy-Readers on my own Blog? – You may not republish full posts from Max Tell's More-Happy-Readers without my direct permission (and in most cases if permission is sought I will still say no). Feel free to quote anything from this blog (within reason – ie a paragraph or two is perfectly normal, or the equivalent of a paragraph in terms of a poem or a song) with a link to back to my page as a source, but keep in mind that this is copyrighted material. If I find people who do republish my articles without acknowledgment of source and/or without permission, I will pursue them to remove it.
On the other hand, please feel free to link to my pages.

My Blogging Activities

How Much time do you Spend Blogging? – I split my 8-10 hour days, usually six days a week, between my blogging and other writing, as well as producing, and performing. I consider anything to do with my writing, performing or educational programming to be part of my profession, blogging playing a major part. 
How much traffic do you get to your Blogs? – As I am a beginner at blogging, my traffic so far is low. However, if you find what I write informative and/or inspiring, please feel free to share links to the  pages you like with your friends or through social media.

Personal

Where do you Live? - I live in White Rock, British Columbia, Canada.
How Long have you been Blogging? - I started my first blog in 2008.
Why did you start Blogging? – I have wanted to blog for quite some time and dabbled with it on and off until finally, I came up with a point of view that I felt not only suited who I am as a writer and a person, but also what readers may be interested in reading.
What did you do before you started Blogging? – Actually, blogging is only part of who I am and a tool to help me in my other endeavours. I have close to 30 years of experience entertaining children and families, including seven world tours and six successful CDs to my credit. One of my CDs is an audio book. In the past few years, seven of my songs and stories have received honourable mention in national and international competitions. As well as writing and performing, I also conduct creative workshops for students, teachers, and librarians in writing and performance.
Are you Married? – I don’t refer to my personal life too often here at Max Tell's More-Happy-Readers, because, in a word, it's personal. I live very happily with my wife 'E' and have two adult children, who I am extremely proud of.  

No comments:

Post a Comment